Business Administration Apprentice (ref BA16)
Are you aged 16+ and interested in an Apprenticeship?
Data entry and CRM maintenance, Filing, photocopying, inbound and outbound calls, speaking with customer/suppliers, reports, updating records, any other duties as required by higher management.
Occupational Areas Business Administration
Wage £4.15 Hour
Working Week Monday to Friday – 8.30am till 5.00pm
Apprenticeship Duration 18 months
Apprenticeship Level 3
We are a flat roofing company working throughout the North West. We predominantly install Single Ply in the commercial and industrial sectors, whilst also taking on larger domestic projects.
Purpose of Role
To work closely with and supporting the current team with general office and project administration. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join a dynamic and growing company in a role that offers variety and opportunities for development.
This is a small and busy office and requires someone who is willing to take instruction and can also use their initiative. Full training will be provided.
- Dealing with customers, suppliers, and colleagues on inbound and outbound calls, and via email (Outlook), taking messages and following through as required
- Project administration
- Data Entry
- CRM Maintenance
- Reports Compiling
- Raise Invoices
- Assistance with marketing; to include, website and social media accounts
- Distribution of incoming and outgoing post
- Maintain the office filing in both hard and electronic format
- Ordering materials / stationery
- Proactively assist with the smooth running of the office
- Other duties as deemed appropriate
- Highly motivated and able to work within a team as well as on own initiative
- Able to plan and prioritise own workload / diary
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
In addition, we are looking for someone that is a team player, good communication and interpersonal skills, adaptable, good personality, quick learner, good timekeeper, dedication, not too timid.
Essential: 5 x GCSE A*-D / 9-3 which must include GCSE English at A*-C / 9-4 and Maths at A*-D / 9-4 or equivalent
To Apply, click on the below link, and then click APPLY TODAY
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating which role you are interested in.