SikaBit Pro Bituminous Membranes
These membranes offer the best of both worlds technologies, combining the flexibility and tensile strength of a Styrene Butadiene-Styrene (SBS) modified bitumen membrane with the hardwearing properties and UV stability of Amorphous Poly-Alpha-Olefins (APAO). This therefore means they ensure exceptional waterproofing protection for your property, along with proven application ease.
They have been developed to offer a secure and safe secure solution for any environment. The SikaBit® Pro Bituminous Membranes range includes detailing materials for completely flame-free Safe2Torch-compliant roof installations.
System Build Up
- A full range of torch-on and self-adhesive bituminous membranes
- High levels of safety for customers, occupiers, and contractors
- Excellent durability and mechanical properties
- Fully CE-marked system with a Declaration of Performance to EN13707
- Fire-tested system in accordance with BS 476 – Building Material and Structures and External Fire Exposure to Roofs
- BBA-certified system
The technologies used in these membranes provides a very high-performance system, which will last longer than traditional membranes. Furthermore, this multi-layer system allows two different compounds to work together, in order to provide a technically advanced, high-performance membrane.
The upper layer provides excellent heat resistance and durability, whilst the under layer provides increased elongation, improved flexibility in cold conditions, and excellent resistance to thermo-oxidative aging.
- Excellent heat resistance
- Excellent durability and a higher life expectancy
- Has an increased elongation
- Workable in low temperatures
- High tensile strength
- High shear and high impact resistance
- High dimensional stability
- Excellent fatigue strength