Enviroply Roofing is a flat roofing company working throughout the North West. We predominantly install Single Ply in the commercial and industrial sectors, whilst also taking on larger domestic projects.
Hours, salary and terms are negotiable and will reflect the candidate’s experience.
Purpose of Role
Work closely with Contracts Manager / Managing Director to oversee and complete successful installation of single ply project, ensuring that work is achieved on time and to the quality standards expected by the Company.
Be the first point of contact for the Main Contractor, Site Managers, other contractors, and member of the public for all matters for the duration of the contract. Monitor and supervise the Health & Safety of the contract and the staff under your supervision. Full training and support will be provided.
- Review all contract documentation to understand scope of works, specification, schedule, constraints etc
- Act as first point of contact for Main Contractor / client, Site Managers, sub-contractors, other contractors, and members of the public
- Organise site logistics & appropriate management of tasks to workforce
- Keep track of materials and equipment on site ensuring left over materials are returned to stock in good and usable condition
- Act as company representative attending site meetings as required, and communicate relevant points back to team
- Raise and deal with any issues / points of concern to the relevant area, following up to ensure satisfactory resolution
- Keep all parties informed of progress / issues to ensure project is delivered on time
- Oversee and complete all works, monitor quality and workmanship of installations ensuring company standards are achieved
- Monitor Health & Safety procedures and standards of workers under your supervision and within your working area to ensure zero incident
- Prepare and submit all reports, documentation etc to meet company and contract specific requirements (e.g., Site Audit, dayworks, sign offs etc)
- Complete successful sign off and handover of project
- Other duties / office work as required to support the team e.g., site reports, preparation of RAMS, materials ordering
Skills / Qualifications required for role
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of installing Single Ply systems
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of being a Site Foreman / Woman
- In depth knowledge of various roofing systems – predominately Single Ply and practical installation experience
- High quality standards of workmanship
- CSCS card holder, First Aid & SSSTS certificate
- A well-developed knowledge of Health & Safety; able to understand, adhere to and implement project safety & compliance standards
- Able to prioritise and plan effectively
- Excellent communication skills, able to liaise with colleagues, clients, contractors etc
- Highly motivated and able to use own initiative, and motivate team to achieve standards / schedule
- Teamworking, able to place needs of the company over own
- Full UK Driving License
To apply, visit our advert on Indeed
Alternatively you can email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com and tell us why this role would suit you.